Most couples set the date for their wedding up to a year in advance. It’s no surprise why. With the tough competition for wedding venues, reserving that perfect space for your special day can be tricky. Most outdoor weddings are held in June, September, or October. It makes sense why, too. The weather is hopefully not too hot and not too cold, and you can enjoy the last bits of springtime or the bask in the beginning of fall. However, just because you picked out your day a year in advance doesn’t guarantee you’ll be blessed with perfect weather. And what are those soon-to-be-newlyweds to do if they have a special day that falls, say, in January or August? Today, we’re giving you seven good reasons to reserve a wedding tent rental for your special day, regardless of the time of year. Keep reading to find out more, or go check out Signature Event Rentals’ white wedding tent rentals to reserve yours today!
7 Reasons To Rent A Wedding Tent
- Rain: Putting a deposit down on a tent rental just in case is the least you can do to ensure your outdoor wedding goes off without a hitch. In fact, the only hitch on your wedding day should be you and your partner getting hitched! A tent rental is less expensive than canceling a wedding due to rain, so even if you’d rather not use a tent, having one on standby could make or break your outdoor wedding.
- Sun: On the opposite end of the spectrum, you might plan your wedding for a nice warm autumn day, and experience blazing sun and 80-degree weather the day-of. While some guests might rejoice, it most likely means your Great Grandma Mildred will be spending the day inside just to find some sun protection.
- Saves Money: We mentioned above that renting a tent is cheaper than canceling a wedding due to inclement weather, and that’s true. But that is not the only cost-saving factor at work here. For large wedding parties especially, you will almost always be able to find an outdoor venue that can accommodate your guests for less money than an indoor venue of appropriate size. Additionally, with the beauty of the great outdoors as your backdrop, you will most likely spend less on decorations for an outdoor wedding as well.
- It Just Looks Romantic: If you’ve ever watched a British romantic comedy movie, you’ve most likely seen some sort of outdoor garden party or event where everyone is dressed to the nines in big, gorgeous hats. The key feature of these upscale outdoor events is always a sprawling white tent rental. These tents add almost a royal fairytale-like element to any event and make weddings especially romantic.
- It Adds Atmosphere: Just as white tent rentals help to make a wedding day feel like a fairytale, they also help to create a cozy atmosphere. Something about being outside, but still being together under one roof makes everyone feel connected.
- It Opens Up Decor Options For an Outdoor Wedding: Even though outdoor weddings often use the natural surroundings as part of the decor, there’s only so much you can do to enhance it without a tent. Sure, you can put centerpieces and tablecloth rentals on the tables, but what else can you do? With a tent, you have the option to hang romantic lighting to create a warm and cozy mood or drape fabric around the tent to keep it mystical and airy. You can hang a disco ball above the dance floor or even set up some fun techno lighting to truly make it a party.
- You Can Utilize The Season: Since we’ve already established that wedding tent rentals are a must for an outdoor wedding, an outdoor wedding is essential for a seasonally-themed wedding. For example, do you want to have a winter wonderland-themed wedding? You could hang paper snowflakes inside a heated venue…Or you could take the party out into the actual snow. Perhaps a full outdoor reception in the snow would be a little chilly, but consider how unique it would be to have a snowy outdoor ceremony. A rented tent and a couple of space heaters will create a comfortable environment for your guests as you tie the knot. Additionally, an autumn-themed wedding will be much better suited to an outdoor venue surrounded by gold and red trees, as opposed to indoors. A rented tent can make this dream a reality.
Reserve Your Virginia Wedding Tent Rental Today
Winter, spring, summer, or fall – be sure you have a wedding tent rental on standby to ensure your wedding day is perfect. Located in Fredericksburg, Signature Event Rentals delivers premier wedding rentals to the surrounding areas in Virginia and Washington D.C. Whether you need a small 20×20 wedding tent rental or a giant 40×80 tent rental, we have you covered – literally! Check out our selection of gorgeous white tent rentals and reserve yours today.